- glass jar of fusilli pasta. This print was created for the yellow & black challenge and featured in the insert of Pressing Matters Magazine.
- multiblock print - 4 coordinating lino plates are inked up several times, using 5 layers of ink.
- colour: custom mix of cadmium yellow light hue, yellow ochre, Patrick's Winter Grey Hawthorn stay open inks
- paper: Bread & Butter printmaking paper, 270 gsm, (white, matte, smooth)
- print size: approx 24x 16 cm
- paper size: approx 21 x 30 cm (A4)
- dated and signed
- limited, final edition of 14 - no further print will be made from these lino plates.
- plastic-free postage using recycled materials
- prints are securely wrapped in acid-free tissue paper
I design and carve each motif into linoleum before inking the plates and hand printing them using Alma, my 130 year old Victorian cast iron manual book press. There will be variations between each print, especially as this print contains several gradient rolls and it is deliberately underinked in places to achieve the shadow texture, making each print unique. *please note that the ink can appear shiny as this is traditional, oil-based ink*
Thank you very much for looking at my cards and prints.