- single cornflower (centaurea)
- colour: black Cranfield ink
- paper: handmade fair trade 320 gsm Khadi paper (off-white, deckle edge, textured surface)
- print size: approx 10 x 6 cm
- paper size: approx 15 x 11 cm (A5)
- dated and signed
- open edition
- plastic-free postage using recycled materials
I design and carve each motif into linoleum before inking the plates and hand printing them using Alma, my 130 year old Victorian cast iron manual book press. There will be variations between each print, making each one unique. This is especially the case for printing on Khadi paper, which is textured and leads to a print with a very organic feel.
Thank you very much for looking at my cards and prints.