- Moorhen and chicks
- colour: black Cranfield ink, hand-coloured red beak
- paper: 320 gsm BFK Rives silkscreen (off-white, matte, textured)
- torn or deckle edges
- print size: approx 15x 5 cm
- paper size: approx 15 x 18 cm
- dated and signed
- open edition
- plastic-free postage using recycled materials
- prints are securely wrapped in acid-free tissue paper
I design and carve each motif into linoleum before inking the plates and hand printing them using Alma, my 130 year old Victorian cast iron manual book press. There will be variations between each print, making each one unique. This print is hand-coloured after drying to give the mother moorhen her distinctive red beak.
Thank you very much for looking at my cards and prints.