- Samphire Hoe observation tower, White Cliffs country park, Dover, Kent.
- colour: custom blue Cranfield ink
- paper: BFK Rives 280gsm, white matte silkscreen paper
- print size: approx 10 x 10 cm
- paper size: approx 15 x 15cm
- dated and signed
- open edition
I design and carve each motif into linoleum before inking the plates and hand printing them using Alma, my 130 year old Victorian cast iron manual book press. There will be variations between each print, making each one unique. This is especially the case for printing on slightly textured paper such as BFK Rives, which leads to a print with a very organic feel. *Please be aware that this print uses a 'rainbow roll' for the sky, and it is impossible to generate identical prints. Sometimes, the sky is darker and sometimes a bit lighter, and I have tried to show some of this variation in my photos.